Up until now, you’ve been able to solve most problems on your own. You’re not typically one to ask for help. On the contrary: You are the expert, the healer, the one who has it together. People turn to YOU when they need help or advice.
But you’re here on this website because you’re stuck, or something is coming apart.
- You’re exhausted. Always. In every conceivable way.
- Your relationship with your partner has devolved into a passionless roommate situation, or you’re at each other’s throats all the time.
- You have trouble putting down your smartphone for more than five minutes, and it’s starting to cause tension in your relationship.
- You have a short fuse and you feel guilty about it.
- You cannot seem to shake one particular bad patient outcome.
- You dread going to work.
These are all potential signs that you’re living in Chronic Stressland. I know: it’s not a fun place to be.
The good news is, I can help you get out. You deserve to feel your best so you can do life-changing work, take good care of your family, and show up in your most important relationships. And you deserve to work with someone who understands what it’s like to be you.
Therapy isn’t forever. It’s a bridge to something better. Schedule an appointment with me and let’s figure out how to help you be the physician/partner/parent you want to be.